Sen2Cor is releasing the new version 2.3.0 available to be downloaded from here. The new features of this release include:
- Support of PSD both current PSD 13.1 and future PSD 14.2;
- Improvement of blue path radiance calculation (reducing the tiling effect on large areas);
- New Quality Indicator for cloud coverage percentage;
- Improved up- and downsampling routines;
- Several bugs fixed (e.g. DEM artifacts).
More details about the features and fixes and about the older versions can be found in the release note.
The installation procedure available in the user manual should be followed.
For any questions about the installation or usage of Sen2Cor, please follow the STEP forum area dedicated to Sen2Cor: http://forum.step.esa.int/c/s2tbx/sen2cor.