The SNAP development team is pleased to announce a new SNAP release.
The different installers for the supported platforms can be downloaded.
Besides bug fixes and improvements, several new features are waiting for you. For example:
- New readers: AATSR L1 data in SAFE format, S-1 on AWS, RCM products, PAZ, ICEYE, RISAT-1, ALOS-2 in GeoTiff, Kompsat-5 in GeoTiff, MUSCATE, Landsat L2, Landsat ESA products, Pleiades, WorldView1-3, IKONOS, ALOS AVNIR2-PRISM
- Allows disabling the automated access to remote auxiliary data. Needed in cluster environments without internet access.
- Terrain Correction of ALOS-1 from ESA On the fly products
- Automatic orbit download via QC Rest API
- Compact polarimetric tools
- TOPS Deramp/Demod operator
- Calibration for RCM, PAZ and ICEYE SLC
- Improved Terrain Flattening & thermal noise filtering
- Support for multi-size: subset, collocation, copy pixel information, create subset action, export mask pixels, magic wand, export transect pixels, add elevation
- Operator for the detection and removal of Prompt Particle Events on OLCI
- Support multiple slaves in collocation operator
- Improve resampling operator
- Smart configurator enhancements
- Graphical User Interface for Remote Execution
- Virtual File System(VFS) : mechanism to access files from remote site
- Added OTB bundle
Enjoy the new release
The SNAP Team