The SNAP development team is pleased to announce a beta SNAP release.
Please note that this SNAP 6.0 beta release is not fully tested, but it contains new features and fixes to many issues found in SNAP 5.0. The SNAP 6.0 beta release is provided “as is” and is not supported and you are installing and testing it at your own risk. We are interested in your feedback and bug reports, and intend to fix the reported bugs in the SNAP 6.0 official version.
This beta release will be followed by the release of the official version of SNAP 6.0 soon.
The different installers for the supported platforms can be downloaded.
Beside bug fixes and improvements, several new features are waiting for you in SNAP 6.0 beta. For example:
- GPT memory configuration
- Provide progress on the command line
- Add AAFC 2014-2016 land cover
- Implement exclude for Merge operator
- Support plotting of metadata values
- Export of pins to Google Earth KMZ format
- Integrate into the Product Library integration with SciHub
- Add option to terrain correction to use a standard grid across images
- Support for ALOS on demand products from ESA IPF
- Topo Phase Removal handles multiple slave images correctly
- DEM is oversampled in Terrain Flattening
- Error in Interferogram with TSX/TDX CoSSC data
- RSTB output Polarisation Orientation Angle
- Sentinel-2 Product Reader: Read detector footprint masks per detector, Support for ZIP inputs, Sentinel-2B products support
- Segmentation processor
- Multi-size mosaic processor
- Sen2Cor tool adapter: Advanced configuration, download and installation from SNAP
- C2RCC processor
- Support Rayleigh Correction of S2-MSI
- Support Rad2Refl for SLSTR
- Support Landsat data from dataset ‘Collection 1’
- FU Classification extended for S2-MSI, MODIS500 and CZCS
Please provide your feedback for this beta release by using the forum SNAP 6 beta issues category.
Enoy the beta release
The SNAP Team