we are pleased to provide Sen2Cor Release 2.5.5 under: http://step.esa.int/main/third-party-plugins-2/sen2cor/
Stand-alone installers for the three operating systems Linux, Windows and macOS are now available. All three versions require a 64-bit platform.
Note, that a product format change has been applied to the data products:
- The naming logic of the files embedded in the L2A product package has been harmonised with that of the L1C product
- The Metadata files (Product, Datastrip, and Tile levels) have been harmonised in structure and contents with that of the L1C
Regarding the algorithm, the main improvements of the Sen2Cor 2.5.5 processor compared to previous version 2.4.0 are:
- Improvement of cloud screening and scene classification
- Visibility iteration extended from 80 to 120 km
- Exclusion of cloud shadow pixels for Water Vapour retrieval
- Improved aerosol optical thickness retrieval
The Sen2Cor SNAP adapter (plugin version 6.0.1) is working with Sen2Cor 2.4.0. The adapter will be updated soon and a new plugin update version will be published.
For any further details, including installation step, and an overview on the evolutionary upgrades applied to Sen2Cor 2.5.5, please read the release notes which are provided under: http://step.esa.int/main/third-party-plugins-2/sen2cor/
With best regards,
Sen2Cor Development Team